[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf Wars Registration

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 11 08:23:45 PST 2009

Likewise, I plan to be there, but if I finish work today in Garland or somewhere on the far side to the metroplex, I will probably head for the house instead.

Currently the way things look are that I will be leaving Tuesday late or Wednesday early and arriving Wednesday.  I may be driving the van, as that has worked best so far and will probably have room if there is anything that won't be needed until Wednesday.  I am always up for bringing items that get forgotten or need to be replenished, like tiki torch oil.

I was planning to cook hamburger stew one night and will bring the food either precooked refridgerated, or canned to be warmed on site at dinner and welcome anyone that wants to pitch in with ground beef or canned vegatables to share the expense.

Terrence