[Loch-Ruadh] The "I Survived the Holidays" Potluck Revel & Bardic

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 04:14:47 PST 2009

there is a link to a map on our web page.
Their house is close to Kaz and Antonia's and not to far from Aingeal and Caerell's,

4341 Meadowknoll Drive,
Ft Worth, TX 76123
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

Sean wrote:
Can we get an address to Caterina and Ron's home?

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"