[Loch-Ruadh] Kingdom A&S - Pre Day Matters

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 20:16:20 PST 2009

Greetings Artisans of the Central Region!

Time to get ready for the Kingdom Arts & Science
Competition!

 Go to see or go to show off some of the greatest works
and performances created in our Kingdom.

Before the event arrives on Feb. 14, take care of pre-day
paperwork to make the start of your day much smoother.

Jan. 18 – Research Papers are DUE to Master Ihon Vison
macFergus (moas at ansteorra.org).

Feb. 2 – Pre-register with the Competition
Coordinators: Mistress Katherine Rose Oliver (cloldham at sbcglobal.net) &
Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona (ruizhorde at yahoomail.com).

Information to include in your pre-registration email:

Name SCA

Name Mundane

Group from

Entry Title

Short entry description – Include type of entry:
Performance, Static, Research Paper, or Supported Research (a paper focus entry
with a created item)

Table space needed – full or half table

Special needs such as electrical outlets, space for dress
forms, etc.

            HINT:
think about your display arrangement before 8:00 am of Feb. 14th.

You do not have to pre-register to enter KA&S, but
pre-registering: ensures you a table and makes it easier to arrange for a judge
in your art. Contact the coordinators if you have any questions.

While you are thinking ahead, you can pay the site fee on
ACCEPTS and enjoy a much faster gate line.

Cut off date: Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2009.

For more event information go to:

http://stargate.ansteorra.org/KingdomArtSci.shtml

Enjoy the last month of preparation time and I hope to see
many people, artisans and non-artisans alike, from the Central Region in
Stargate.

In Service to the Arts,

HL Hanna von Dahl

CR MoAS

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs