[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meals

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 18:52:22 PST 2009

A little OT, but I thought that you'd like to know that your name  submission
and check is on its way.

Caterina

In a message dated 1/8/2009 7:25:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net writes:

Marion  and I are the Gulf War kitchen coordinators this year.

I think I heard  enough agreement that we should have the evening meals as a
Loch Ruadh  Communally meal.

If we have enough volunteers, we would like to know  who wants to bring what
and what night you would like to cook. Please let  us know what is in the meal
you are cooking so people with food allergies can  be aware. The cooks for
the night also clean the kitchen. Those not cooking  will be responsible for
cleaning after breakfast and lunch.

We would  like to start it off by volunteering for Friday night with a White
Chile meal  (chili not made with beef).

Please let us know if you want to  participate and what you are making so we
can make a schedule.

Thanks,

Marion and  Gruffydd
Loch-Ruadh  mailing  list