[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meals plus camp info.

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Jan 10 11:44:29 PST 2009

I was planning on being at the Gulf War meeting, but had a few things come up at home.  I would volunteer to make hamburger stew again on whatever night is needed.  Right now I am planning on bringing the 10 x 20 garage pavilion same as Gulf War before last, and will be pre-registering  soon as we are sure.   We figure I will be there the entire week, plus any early I can make and Chantel and the kids will come Wednesday or so and stay the rest of the week.

Terrence