[Loch-Ruadh] Free embroidery frame for the taking...

floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 11 10:01:54 PST 2009

I have an adjustable embroidery frame if anyone wants it. It stands 2 ft tall, is all wood, and if you extend it out to maximum length it is a ft deep and 2 ft across. It would be great for sitting at events and/or on the couch at home. It's in wonderful condition, I just don't use it and want to give it to someone who would. If anyone is interested, please contact me privately at floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net.

Floria