[Loch-Ruadh] Free embroidery frame for the taking...

Brephoenix at aol.com Brephoenix at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 10:54:42 PST 2009

I want it please.

In a message dated 1/11/2009 12:02:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,
floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net writes:

I have  an adjustable embroidery frame if anyone wants it. It stands 2 ft
tall, is all  wood, and if you extend it out to maximum length it is a ft deep
and 2 ft  across. It would be great for sitting at events and/or on the couch at
home.  It's in wonderful condition, I just don't use it and want to give it
to  someone who would. If anyone is interested, please contact me privately at
floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net.

Floria
Loch-Ruadh  mailing  list
Loch-Ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org