[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf Wars

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 16:45:50 PST 2009

My friends live in Bryn Gwlad. She doesn't know anyone in the SCA (except
for me). So she wants to camp with us. I was just wondering how to get her
forms and money in. Is it possible for her to register online and just put
Loch Ruadh on the "Group Camping with" line? Or does everything have to go
in at once?

Cait