[Loch-Ruadh] First Gulf War meeting results

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sat Jan 24 16:03:10 PST 2009

The first Gulf War organizational meeting was held

Here is what went on:

Equipment needed
>From the Shire

    a.      15 Tables

    b.      List Field Poles

    c.      List Field Rope

    d.      Sheet Walls

    e.      3 Garage Pavilions with walls

    f.        Big Stove

    g.      Dish Pans

    h.    Any cleaning kitchen cleaning items

    i.       Water tree spigot thingie

    j.        Brass Wye Spigot

    k.      Water Hose (Dad has this)

Equipment from the populace

    1     Tiki Torches (Fiona and I will donate 4 to Camp Use)

    2     Tiki torch Fuel (1/2 gal per Person)

    3.    Volunteers to carry equipment to war.

    4.    Coffee Pot

    5.    Insulated Coffee Urn/Thingie

    6.    Burner for hot water

    7.    LARGE POT for hot water ( I will be bringing that)

Volunteer early and often!

Things still needed to be ironed out

1.    Chores Coordinator

2.    Who is carrying what and when they are arriving

Since the Shire's serving utensils have gone adrift, it was decided that each family or group  serving a meal would provide their own serving utensils.

The gate crew discussed what was going to be needed for the early on crew.

IF the populace will email me with a list of what they are willing to carry to war, I will make a comprehensive list for the Chancellor.

Alric