[Loch-Ruadh] Mini Demo/Talk opportunity

George Boles gboles01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 07:30:40 PST 2009

Greetings  to the Shire!

One of the people My Lady used to work with is involved with the Cub and Boy scouts in Burleson.  They are having their annual Blue and Gold Banquet on March 7  form 5 - 8 pm. (a Saturday).  Meir theme for this year's banquet is The Middle Ages.  The banqueet willbe held at the First Baptist Church in Burleson - directions willbe provided.

My Lady's friend asked Fiona if we could provide a talk or demonstration of some aspects of Medieval life.  A meal will be provided to those volunteering to go. All they need is a head count of those attending so they can make sure they have enought to feed us.

So if anyone is interested - please Let me know and we can get together sometime to figure out what we want to do at the banquet.

Alric