[Loch-Ruadh] Bbbbrrrrrr!

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Jan 27 09:01:35 PST 2009

Now THERE'S a mental image I'll bet everyone would have been happier without.

Just to set the record straight, it's usually jeans and a tee shirt,
sometimes sweatpants and a tee shirt.  I wouldn't be able to take myself
seriously enough to get any work done in my underwear.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.