[Loch-Ruadh] Clothier's Guild

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:39:52 PST 2009

Thank you for your warm welcome!  Right now, I am trying to get garb made
for Gulf War. We are all 9th century Irish. My hubby is Viking and the rest
of us are a little of each. So, I could use help on Irish garb (such as
keines, brats, and the like). I made an -underdress and a keine today. I
will need help in finishing them. I need to hem them and put finishing
touches (such as embroidery or trim) on them. My cell is 817-343-3051 if you
need me for anything. I look forward to seeing you all on the 10th.

Thanks again,

Cait

Cait O'Hara
mka: Sonja Crocker