[Loch-Ruadh] Heraldic Doings

sidhe01 at swbell.net sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Jan 30 08:23:02 PST 2009

OK I checked the name Kazmirez of the mutant chicken. In Polish it is Kazmirez od Mutant Kurczak
or
Kazmirez od Kurczak Mutant  (for backward syntax)
and
If we add in his "Sinister" apellation:
 Kazmirez od Zbrodniczy Kurczak Mutant  (Kazmirez of the sinister chicken mutant  - which could be taken as" Kazmirez the sinister mutant chicken")

Note:  There is no Polish translation for Mutant other than Mutant (at least in the trasnlator I used online)

Alric