[Loch-Ruadh] House Mac - I Survived the Holidays Party

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 05:40:39 PST 2009

Remember the food is a potluck, there is a Chinese gift exchange and Bardic.
So bring...
   food to share, a chair to sit on and your drink of choice
  a gift, something ugly and unwanted or surprise us with something nice
  along with your voice and/or instrument, baudy songs are sung before midnight so minors beware.
Remember you must relax and have fun!!
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!