[Loch-Ruadh] Clothier's Guild

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 24 08:56:24 PST 2009

The Shire has hosted quarterly Garb Workshops in the past. They were held at various locations where there was enough room for multiple sewing machines and plenty of folks. This hasn't been done in a while due to changes in focus, but I'm fairly sure there will be folks going to War who would be interested in gathering to sew garb.
You should get a fairly good response. Alas, hubby and I will probably not be attending War this year.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh Rocks!