[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the party!

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 06:22:46 PST 2009

I wanted to echo Bicé's thoughts yesterday but spent the entire day sleeping.
I was awake for a total of 5 hours, was not sick (so no germs spread around) just tired.

Thank you, Caterina and Ron, so much for hosting the party and bardic.
I had a very good time...great food, wonderful friends and entertaining music.

If the weather cooperates I'll be at Needleworkers on Tuesday, hopefully I'll remember
to pick up the 2 books Sean & Francesca donated to the Shire library.
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!