[Loch-Ruadh] Shed Workshop

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 20:39:34 PST 2009

Consider all involved 'Vivat'ed!

Caterina

In a message dated 1/31/2009 10:36:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,
sca004 at sbcglobal.net writes:

Caterina  and Terrence you were both missed today but don't fret too much.

The  shed had room for only one butt at a time to work on said project and I
think I can say we had plenty of butts there to accomplish said work.

And a fine job they did!! They handled manual and power tools with  great
dexterity
and expertise with no blood, that I saw, and only one  splinter.

They deserve a huge VIVAT!!
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me  over!!
Loch-Ruadh  mailing  list
Loch-Ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org