[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 2 18:49:57 PDT 2009

I want to thank each and every one of you for your heartfelt concern and support. At times like this I am reminded of the love and sense of family that made this group such an integral part of our lives. We have been somewhat distant from you all in the couple of years, and are working to become more active, I miss the depth of friendship that once embraced and bound us all, and am eager to re-establish ties.

We have not yet finalized Memorial plans, but will probably be using the Unity Church out off I-20. Details should be available tomorrow.

With Love

Catrin

Loch Ruadh Rocks!