[Loch-Ruadh] Caterina's songs

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 07:57:33 PDT 2009

Here's a link to my songbook:  http://www.geocities.com/padraig_ruad/songbooks/

This isn't officially a Loch Ruadh songbook, but it's the one a lot of folks use.  RedPadraig.zip contains the same info as RePadraig.doc, but is considerably faster to download and then unzip.  RedPadraigUpdate101805.doc has a number of additional songs and poems that are not in the larger file..  periodcarols.doc is Chrismas carols.

I have several newer compositions that aren't included in any of these.  I'll try to get an update together and post it as soon as I can.

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark