[Loch-Ruadh] Song book, was Re: Caterina's songs

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:36:15 PDT 2009

Absolutely!

For those wishing a copy of the songbook, please give me a few days. We're
still unpacking from the move and I'm getting ready for a new school year
teaching a new grade AND advanced placement (no pressure, right?). I know my
songbook is inside the house. I'll get it scanned and posted to the Loch
Ruadh website as soon as possible. I also have the Ansteorran songbook on my
computer if you do not already have a copy of it.

Padraig, thank you so much for posting your songbooks! I can't wait to go
through them!

Eleanor

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little