[Loch-Ruadh] 4th of July Thanks

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 14:21:55 PDT 2009

I cannot describe how exhausted I was when I made it home last night. It was that exhaustion that only comes from hours spent doing the things you like with people you love. Had a GREAT time watching the guys try and set the pastures on fire, the food was plentiful and tasty, the sparkler dancers were quite entertaining, and the hospitality was without end.

Caterina, Catrin and Tegwared thank you for allowing us to invade your homes! It was a wonderful 4th of July.

Oh yes, if anyone is missing a big ugly beetle type bug, it came home with me in my shirt. (yeah Antonia, when I thought I felt one.. I did) I will be more than happy to return it (in pieces) to the person who misplaced it.

Thanks again!

Lady Kat the Black Hearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh