[Loch-Ruadh] Off Topic - Job Needed

Patricia Morton trishcat55 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 6 16:02:48 PDT 2009

Just a thought here, but if your income is low enough, you can qualify for
health care through JPS.  My son is currently receiving his chemo treatment
through them and we've been told that since it is a teaching hospital they
are very good with this kind of thing.  It wouldn't hurt to get this process
started just in case your time of unemployment is longer than you can
expect.

Good luck on the job hunt; my hubby is out of work as well.

Take care,

Aurelia

Trishcat Soaps & Potions
www.trishcat.com

"Life isn't about avoiding the storm.  It is about dancing in the rain."