[Loch-Ruadh] 30th question

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Wed Jul 8 07:35:49 PDT 2009

*************
Hello all, I know it is late but would Loch-Ruadh let me borrow the
sponge balls for a water ball may-lay at 30th? The weather is so hot I
bought some but I know you guys have a bunch!!! Got on your website WOW
IT IS SOO COOL!!!! Well done!!!
I could pick it up and bring it back dry and ready for storage. I know
you have a new seneschal so I need to contact him too.
I will try to reach him later today. Thank you for thinking about it I
hope to see you all at 30th. I'll be the gal at the big bounce house!!!

Ameline
817-709-9900