[Loch-Ruadh] garb for 30th

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 8 08:05:35 PDT 2009

Don't know if anyone answered this or not.  I wasn't at bardic, so am not sure what size Heather is, but Chantel has some garb that she can borrow if it will fit.  The Loch Ruadh Hospitaler also has loaner garb available and can probably come up with some nice garb that fits and Steppes will probably also have some garb at site, if you contact their Hospitaler ahead to let them know it is needed.

Terrence