[Loch-Ruadh] Canton hotels

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 8 15:10:21 PDT 2009

Just checking to see if anyone knows if any hotels in Canton are giving special rates.  I'm thinking about sending Logan to attend 30th Year this weekend as an anniversary present, but I'm not so sure he's physically able to put up a tent.  I'd love to attend with him, but I have too many chickens, puppies, and kids to feed on a daily basis.  And Brighid hurt her foot this past weekend (just got it xrayed today, so won't know if it's broken or not until tomorrow), so I'm stuck at home.

Madelina

p.s.  Polydore, Logan doesn't have your current phone number.  Could you please call him at 817.681.7973?

Thanks!