[Loch-Ruadh] 30th Year Meal and Camping Info

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 16:02:43 PDT 2009

Caterina,

It is my understanding that the Shire is doing a potluck Friday and Saturday and a sideboard potluck for lunch on Sunday for Crown Tourney. I think anything you wish to bring for those would be just fine.   :)  I am bringing  enough pasta salad for both Friday and Saturday's potlucks and I think my family will be munching on whats left in our coolers for Sunday afternoon. If I can swing it we may do Dairy Palace on the way home.. lol finances permitting of course.

Cannot wait to see you there!

Kat

Cat and Catrin,

Zoraya and I are not camping, but we would like to participate in the group meals.  Do we need to bring food?  We will be daytripping from Fort Worth, and could bring something non-perishable.  We would be happy to help with set-up/clean-up.

Thanks,

Caterina