[Loch-Ruadh] Greetings from Lady Catlin of Banbury

Catlin Elliott bluebird88210_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 08:05:53 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the populace of Loch-ruadh,
My name is Catherine Elliott. Soon to be Winters as I am getting married Aug. 1st.  My husband, Lord Johann, passed away 4 yrs. and 6 mo. ago. We were part of the SCA for over 10 yrs. in Roswell, NM and surrounding area. We moved here about 8 yrs. ago and for the most part was not able to play. We did get to know Chris and Christy, the last name I don't remember. They were very active in the group.  Lord Johann was able to play more than I.  I miss the SCA and the feeling of honor and loyalty to the realm.  My fiance, Rick has never been apart of the dream, yet he is interested as well.  We are getting married Aug. 1st and are in dire need of some loaner garb for Rick as well as some children.  If there is anybody out there that could help me in my quest, I would gladly repay your kindness.  I have held several offices including Seneschal.  My e-mail is bluebird88210_99 at yahoo.com if you can offer me any help. I look forward to meeting you in the
 future, In Service to the Dream, Catherine Elliott - Winters  682-936-2387.