[Loch-Ruadh] Rattan, anyone?

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 16 10:56:09 PDT 2009

Hi Kaz,

Sorry I didn't make Officer's, I went to my granddaughters birthday party.

I was planning on ordering from Franks Cane and Rush Supply (www.franksupply.com), unless someone tells me a better place.  His prices online say a 1 3/8" by 9ft. stave is $15.90 and he has a minimum shipping price of $10.00.  I don't know if shipping would be more than that, but I don't imagine it would be more than $20 and I have 2 others interested.  I was planning to order 2 staves, so if we split shipping it would be $2 to $4, depending.

Terrence