[Loch-Ruadh] Meeting at I-Hop

Catlin Elliott bluebird88210_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 13:11:45 PDT 2009

I  am soooo glad to hear from you today!  I did find some beautiful material that would make an awesome outfit for Rick.  I started digging thru my material after talking with you.  All my pieces are cut for my dress and I started sewing on it yesterday.  My next available day is Sun. after lunch. I will have my grandbabies until next wed. after that so I won't be able to make it during those days.  But, if their mother does come I can come during day next thurs or friday. I am so running out of time darn it!  I do not have a pattern for a tunic for Rick.  I used to have several SCA style patterns, but those were lost in my stuff that was in storage.  I will sooooo make it up to you for any help you give me!!!  What an angel you are! In Service, Lady Catlin