[Loch-Ruadh] Thursday Night Fighter Practice

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Mon Jul 20 07:39:04 PDT 2009

Attention, chivalric fighters of Loch Ruadh!  Thursday night is your chance to come out and hit the Seneschal.  Admit it - some of you have wanted to do that for years!  Loaner armor will be available.

Also, let's talk about the future of armored combat in Loch Ruadh, and about how we can make Fian Ruadh more active.

If you're not a fighter, or can't armor up for some reason, come out anyway - work on A&S projects, visit, take a swim in the pool.  (Or weed my overgrown flowerbeds - I won't object. <grin>)

That's 7:00pm, Thursday, 23 July, at Amber and Padraig's
3808 Arroyo Drive, Weatherford  76087
map link:  http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=m&lat=32.755081&lon=-97.680138&mag=3&zoom=16&q1=3808%2520Arroyo%2520Drive%2520Weatherford%2520TX%252076087

Padraig
Seneschal