[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Fort Worth Bead Market coming in two weeks

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Tue Jul 21 11:00:08 PDT 2009

Hello, everybody!

Would anyone who wishes to attend an outing to the bead market please email me, so that I will know to look for you?  Also, we need to decide where and when to meet, either at the show or at my house--it doesn't matter to me either way.

Thanks,

Caterina

 5thAnnual
Thank you,
Rebekah Wills, The Bead Market , Show Producer
Sign up on the website to receive a postcard when a Bead
Market show comes to your area.  www.thebeadmarket.net

Thank you,
Rebekah Wills, The Bead Market , Show Producer
Sign up on the website to receive a postcard when a Bead
Market show comes to your area.  www.thebeadmarket.net

Fort Worth Bead Market
All the Beads You Need

July 25, 26 2009

Hours: Sat. 10-5   Sun. 10-4

FREE ADMISSION ***  FREE PARKING

Wholesale and Retail
Vendors from all over the U.S.

BEADS AND JEWELRY

Swarovski, Findings, Clasps, Vintage Beads,
Gemstones, Silver, Lampwork, Jewelry, Glass Beads,
Books, Seed Beads, Tools, Pearls,  and more

Will Rogers Center
Amon Carter Building ( Big Horse Statue In Front)
3400 Burnett Tandy Dr.
Ft. Worth, TX  76107

From Dallas exit Montgomery St. off I-30 and go north ½ mile to
 Harley, turn right, go to Gendy St. turn left to the Amon Carter building on the right.  Big Horse Statue in front of it.

Contact:  Rebekah Wills 903-240-7198
www.thebeadmarket.net