[Loch-Ruadh] I am rich

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 06:40:04 PDT 2009

Hire a crew of day laborers to finish up the GW gate and take care of our land.  Might as well have them landscape it as well.  oh, and now you can quit drinking the cheap beer.  :-)

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark