[Loch-Ruadh] OT: announcement

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sun Jul 26 14:27:31 PDT 2009

By the way, here's one proud papa.  The guy she's engaged to, I don't think
any of you have met.  John is a great guy with one flaw.  He thinks we all
dress up in funny clothes and there he'd be right.  I just can't convince
him to not judge a book by its cover.  He actually called me last Thursday
to ask if he could have the honor and would I give him the blessing if he
were to ask Robyn to marry him.  That's almost unheard of in this day and
age.  I've met his parents last year and they're great people too.  I'm also
excited that my grandson will be getting a dad that adores him and whom he
adores as well.
I'll fill in some gaps here.  John asked Robyn to marry him late last night.
But I knew he was going to ask her since Thursday so when Robyn called me
yesterday afternoon to talk about other stuff, it was difficult keeping my
mouth shut about what I knew would be happening in a few hours.
This is one dad that whole heartedly supports this couple.

Laird Sean of Argyll