[Loch-Ruadh] garb for 30th

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:12:19 PDT 2009

Also, as many ladies have brought to my attention (thank you), just a plain colored t-shirt for the little one will be just fine that is a size or two too big. Works well for my 3 1/2 yr old. Also, I used some of his tight fitting pajama pants for his leggings...but it's so hot I would just leave the baby in a diaper. Just my opinion. ;op See you guys this weekend!

-Ceara