[Loch-Ruadh] XXX

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:32:27 PDT 2009

I have sailed home safely, and I did get to make a detour to pick up a young alligator who I missed dearly. It was good to see all of the old and new faces, and I hope to come to a cold weather event this year so Alex can come with me. I might even be able to talk John into coming. Also, I entered my name and a device for registration (finally after 10 years) so I hope that goes well with the approval process. Thank you Alric for your help. I had a lot of fun.

-Ceara