[Loch-Ruadh] Did anyone see Logan at 30th?

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 15:58:12 PDT 2009

Didn't see hide nor hair (or is he still shaving his head?) of him.  Sorry that we missed getting to see him - there were even one or two newer folk around that we could have convinced to try Biohazard.

Hope he has made it back home safely.

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark