[Loch-Ruadh] Needing heraldry help

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 08:59:06 PDT 2009

I would tell Emma to go ahead with the change (either one) so that your name process will continue up the chain. That way there will not be further delay in the College.
Then research and submit a name change to the form that you want, stating reason and history of the house and clan.

Crandall

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith