[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice and A&S class

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:08:14 PDT 2009

Yes, that's right! I will be teaching "How to be a Voice Herald in 42 Easy
Steps!" at fighter practice on *August 1st*. The class will begin at 10:30
am and will last an hour. Handouts will be provided, so bring a pencil/pen
for notes and a chair to park yourself in. This is one of my favorite
classes to teach, and I think you'll enjoy it.

If you even think you might be interested in attending, please be so kind as
to shoot me an email so that I have enough handouts for everyone.

See you guys on the 1st!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Herald and general loudmouth