[Loch-Ruadh] July 4th

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sat Jun 6 22:24:50 PDT 2009

Greetings from someone who is stranger than most :)

This stranger from my family and friends was wondering if anyone was perhaps
planning a July 4th celebration?  I have arranged some time off from my VERY
busy schedule that week and was wondering if anyone was thinking about
hosting a July 4th celebration at their private abode?  My lady Francesca
and I would like to spend a night of merriment and good fellowship with our
Loch Ruadh friends and I was hoping someone in our surrounding counties (not
Dallas or Tarrant) that allow fireworks would be hosting a get together at
their place?  I have MANY explosive devices that I have in safe keeping that
might liven up the night to celebrate the one night that celebrates our
nation's right to have the freedoms we have.  I know this may be a little
early for some of you to plan for but with the schedule I have, I need some
advance warning.  I also need one of our better leather workers to contact
me as I have a knife that needs a leather sheath made for.  I will bring it
with me to the next GTG I can make but it is an obsidian dagger.  I am
willing to pay for time and materials to have said sheath made.

Please let me know so I can make plans for this night of merriment.  I won't
remind the person that did this last year but we all had a great time, even
if I did get eat up by mosquitos while sleeping in the front seat of my
pickup.

With all undue respect and joviality,

Sean the ever busy, ( and yes sleeping), more so than in the beginning
(getting old stinks).