[Loch-Ruadh] Free garb from Andrea

reilly library reillylibrary at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:03:53 PDT 2009

 Greetings All,

I have some garb that has mysteriously shrunk over the past few years, and I'd like to let someone else enjoy it.

It includes a very nice Italian style bodice with black velvet tie-on sleeves, a black skirt to match (with cartridge pleats), as well as a long A-line gown (rust color) with fur trim and beading. Both items are women's size 16.

I also have a couple of silk Chinese robes that could be used to line a bodice or short tunic.

You are welcome to have these items if you come pick them up. I live in Bedford.

e-mail me if interested.

best regards,

Andrea Harwell  (Andrea Ottavia Perugino)