[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks...

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 14 10:50:28 PDT 2009

I had a great time, it was a fun & relaxing afternoon.
The deserts were overwhelming, the company was outstanding
and Tom & Floria were very gracious hosts. I am so looking
forward to the next Shire get together.

And last but not least...thanks for all the compliments on my change.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

Gwenllian wrote:
for the fun, yesterday.  I got to visit with a lot of people I haven't seen recently and it was great!  Many, many thanks to Tom and Floria for opening their home to our crew.  We had a very nice visit.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!
Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!