[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks...

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Wed Jun 17 07:13:57 PDT 2009

In lieu of a place to set off fireworks, I would be more than happy to come by your place and visit with all of you.  I was just throwing out that I have plenty to set off in a location where it is legal.  Please someone have a July 4th celebration because that is one week I will be away from my mundane work in Arkansas and I've decided it's too long since I've seen all of your smiling faces.  Let's put something together and have a great time.  I'd invite you all over to the east side of the metroplex but the last time I tried that very few folks showed up.  I'm not blaming anyone..coming to my place is like making a road trip for most of you but we need to celebrate our nation's most celebrated holiday.  And who knows, we might all have a great time at that.  And yes pyrotechnics is in period....if you're Chinese ;)

Sean who has missed seeing my SCA family