[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Ansteorran Royal Navy] Fleet Galley Operation at Ansteorra XXX

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Jun 19 09:58:29 PDT 2009

I am forwarding a missive from retired LHA Haddock in case anyone is interested in eating with the ARN for XXX.  The cost is very  reasonable (only $10.00 for dinner on Thursday, lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday).  If any of the Loch Ruadh populace wish to partake of the ARN's feasts, please let Alric know and he will report the numbers to Rob.  The same goes for the crew of the Seadrake.  Alric and I will be eating with the ARN.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Seadrake
Loch Ruadh