[Loch-Ruadh] New Seneschal for Loch Ruadh

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Sun Jun 21 18:04:06 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Congratulations Padraig.  Please let me know how I can be of assistance to you.  I look forward to seeing Loch Ruadh continue on a good path to a healthier group.

Thanks to Countess Margaret for your consideration of my bid and making a decision using input from the Populace.

In A/C after Lilies but not back in Ansteorra.

In Service,
Aingeal