[Loch-Ruadh] We Need Our Own Castle

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 15:31:47 PDT 2009

Bear and I toured this castle, including the dungeon, while we were there on our honeymoon in 2006. They didn't have any special exhibit in the dungeon then but it was still pretty horrifying imagining what it would have been like. They even have an oubliette! It was so small that very few people from our time would even come close to fitting down in it. The stairs leading down were very steep with a very low ceiling. I can definitely see where some folks might have an averse reaction. It was really, really cool though!!

Brighid

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.