[Loch-Ruadh] Next Ceilidh

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 13:55:18 PDT 2009

Padraig and Eleanor,

Actually July's Ceilidh is July 25th, a Saturday. And yes it is again at my place. All are welcome and of course announcements will go out as the day gets closer.

I had a wonderful time last night. Great company and good fun. The songs we sang remind me of the wonderful times I have had through the years. Ansteorran Man, Rising of the Star, Old King Cole... lol   Love them all!

See you all at the next Loch Ruadh gathering!

Kat the Black Hearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Eleanor,

I believe the next one is Wednesday, 23 July, and will again be hosted by Lady Kat.  There will be reminders put out on the list a few days before.

Sorry you missed it last night - it was a small but fun gathering.