[Loch-Ruadh] Needleworkers Guild Meeting Corrections

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Mon Jun 29 17:09:23 PDT 2009

In all actuality, Needworker's Guild will be held on Tuesday, June 30th, at 7:30PM.  Aingeal was at Lillie's War when the change occurred, and I didn't realize that the date hadn't been changed on the Reminder message until Saturday.  I'm sorry for the lateness of this post, but I have been out of town seeing attending my Granddaughter's 2nd birthday party, and just arrived late last night.  I haven't been able to get to the computer until now.  I hope everyone will have the opportunity to come--it should be really fun.  We will be discussing "Trash to Treasure", or how to build period things out of thrift store finds and bargain rack finds.  How to make garb on the cheap should be of interest to everyone, as well as how to construct period jewelry out of thrift store finds.  I am trying to get Baroness Ameline to confirm, and bring some of her marvelous thrift store purchases, as well as her wonderful Italians made out of saris.

Hope to see you there!

Caterina