[Loch-Ruadh] License

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jun 4 16:18:50 PDT 2009

My first motorcycle was a Honda 90 when I was a Junior in High School. I had
2 Honda 90s, then a Honda 350. I now have a Kawasaki 800 Vulcan Classic.

Assume everyone is out to get you when you are on the bike. Even if you are
wrong, you will be safer. And if you are right, you will probably live
through it all. I have.

Wear safety gear: helmet, boots or heavy shoes, long pants, jacket (we use
ballistic jackets with elbow and spine protection and zipper airflow
pockets), and gloves. A little hot in the midst of summer, but your chances
of getting hurt go way down and it is not bad as long as you are moving.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede