[Loch-Ruadh] [Bards] Requirements for the Bard of Elfsea Competition

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:37:50 PDT 2009

My brother!

I must confess that the mundane English teacher I am got the best of me on
that one. However, I do so pledge before this group that I shall not look
askance on your lack on middle English skills nor shall I require it as part
of the performance. However, should you attempt middle English, I do so
pledge to be much impressed and would look upon your performance with great
favor.

As for the whens and wheres, I am in the process of getting the date for the
competition and will post it once I receive that information. I do ask your
patience as I am in the process of moving from our hovel to our manor some
miles away.

I look forward to hearing you perform, my dear brother. Should you or anyone
else need assistance with middle English (or any English for that matter), I
am humbly at your service.

Ever your servant and friend both at fire and at field,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Descendant of the White Oak