[Loch-Ruadh] Needleworkers Guild Meeting

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Sat Jun 6 14:22:25 PDT 2009

Yourself and anything you want to work on.  I don't have a set agenda for this one, but if there is anyone else who wants a bodice and sleeve pattern for an Italian gown, please bring cheap cotton fabric.  I still have all my Italian gowns and books downstairs.  If you don't want an Italian, I can help with whatever you need, or just consult.  Husbands and children are always welcome.  Thanks for your interest!

Caterina